The courses are linked specifically to issues that the participants face in the workplace, therefore students are encouraged to bring their particular concerns to the classroom for discussion. Our programs offer engaging and interactive activities that focus on practical skills which will be useful in their business contexts. Our trainers are globally experienced with exceptionally high qualifications from the best universities around the world.
Your company is what’s important
As you and your staff’s time is precious, we have designed courses to be delivered with minimum disruption to their work. All of our courses are designed with an intercultural perspective and customized to meet the needs of the individual organization. In order to complete this, we offer initial workshops with executive management in which we provide direction and feedback, so that the management can engage and motivate their workforce to participate in the course.
English Training Development and Delivery Process
Following your initial workshops, COMPASS English has designed a five-step process for developing a customized training program to meet the specific needs of your organization.
Five-Step Process for teaching courses
- Training needs analysis
- Identify specific needs and goals
- Discuss and establish core objectives
- Course development
- Design curriculum to meet objectives
- Discuss with management and make any necessary changes/ improvements
- Establish final customized curriculum
- Course delivery
- Provide training based on established curriculum
- Conduct observations to evaluate effectiveness of courses
- Implement changes to improve courses
- Course assessment
- Assess effectiveness of course by evaluating test results
- Follow-up and feedback
- Make future recommendations based on test results and course assessment
Address: 7 Tran Quoc Thao, District 3, HCMC
Contact: (84.8) 39 302 374/39 302 375