Compass Education is a growing, dynamic company which places English teachers in public school throughout Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We are seeking motivated, professional and enthusiastic Native English speakers to assist us with our mission to provide superior educational services to our many client schools.
Start date: August, 2019
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
Description:Teach general English – Speaking and Listening
- Age of students: Primary (6-11); Low Secondary (12-15)
- Public schools – class size: 35 – 40 ss/class
- Design effectively and engaging lesson plan;
- Total hours: 15 – 20hrs/week
- Contract length: at least 6 months
- Based on qualifications and experience the NET pay from 420,000 vnd to 460,000 vnd /hour after tax
- Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
- Work permit reimbursement
- Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
- Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
- Native English speaker
- English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s degree
- A police background clearance from your home country.
- A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
- Experience in teaching kindergarten is preferred
- Commit to at least 6 months teaching placement.
How to apply
Your application should include:
- A cover letter.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
- Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
- Copies of police background check (a must)
- Reference letters (optional).
- A recent photo of yourself.
Who to contact?
Tel: (84) 8 38 203 202
Add: 07 Tran QuocThao, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
Please take time to see this video below: